DNG Profile Affinity Photo
3306 5 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steffenfoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148209 ft
Germany

Hello, will there be support for the DNG Pictures for Affinity Photo? (Lens Profile)

2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our designated team for further clarification. We will surely get back to you once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support. Fly safe!
2021-6-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Despite the moderator's stock reply, the issue is one you should take up with Affinity Photo.
It's not a DJI issue that Affinity Photo doesn't do what you want.
2021-6-3
Use props
Steffenfoto
lvl.2
Germany

Labroides Posted at 6-3 21:06
Despite the moderator's stock reply, the issue is one you should take up with Affinity Photo.
It's not a DJI issue that Affinity Photo doesn't do what you want.

I dont know exactly how Dji or Affinity cooporate. But i had think to make Software work with hardware you need to know the specifications of the hardware. In my thinking DJI needs to tell the specification to Affinity to make this work. Tell me if it's different. I only know that in Affinity Photo is a Profile for other Lenses.
2021-6-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Steffenfoto Posted at 6-3 23:25
I dont know exactly how Dji or Affinity cooporate. But i had think to make Software work with hardware you need to know the specifications of the hardware. In my thinking DJI needs to tell the specification to Affinity to make this work. Tell me if it's different. I only know that in Affinity Photo is a Profile for other Lenses.

DJI have an inbuilt lens profile in their dng files.
Adobe products can read it.
It sounds like an issue for Affinity to address if their product doesn't read the dng files correctly.
2021-6-4
Use props
Steffenfoto
lvl.2
Germany

Labroides Posted at 6-4 06:27
DJI have an inbuilt lens profile in their dng files.
Adobe products can read it.
It sounds like an issue for Affinity to address if their product doesn't read the dng files correctly.

OK. Thanks for this explanation.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules