478 4 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hook
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148018 ft
United States

Since my original post was deleted...
After 2 and a half weeks of unnecessary downtime, lost jobs, I got the drone back.
For those that done remember, I sent my pro in for repair, came back with a camera that didn’t work at all. Sent it back out again.
Everything appears to be working
Just a heads up for anyone thinking they are going to get a quick turnaround time on a repair, much less a repair that is functional.
If DJI didn’t have a corner on the market.........
2021-6-3
Use props
Hook
lvl.1
United States

For those keeping track that’s 4.5 weeks of downtime
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand your frustration and this is not the experience we want you to have. Can you please send us a DM with your case number for us to check your case and provide you necessary information? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-3
Use props
Hook
lvl.1
United States

Original case number  CAS-6296152-H5H3F3
Case number to fix the botched repair Cas-6404550-m3x5m4

To be clear, I was out a total of 4.5 weeks. The original 2 weeks was expected. The additional 2.5 weeks is the issue. I understand shipping takes time,  it shouldnt have been needed to be shipped back. There should also be a way to expedite the shipping in cases like this, and it took longer to “repair” the repair than for the original “repair”.  Which is funny because apparently the damaged units are just inspected, swapped with a refurb unit, and then shipped out.

I said I would update the situation, and I have.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hook Posted at 6-4 03:38
Original case number  CAS-6296152-H5H3F3
Case number to fix the botched repair Cas-6404550-m3x5m4

Hi Hook, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience you encountered and the precious time you spent. We will continue improving our products and services in the future. And please note that according to our after-sales policy, products and parts provided for repair may be replaced. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules