Mini 2 Gimbal stuck error
14537 13 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy
lvl.1

United States

Mini 2 gimbal stuck error. Also gimbal calibration froze at 10%. Anybody know how to fix?
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We suggest inspecting the gimbal if there's anything that could be blocking it. If you have installed any filter,  we recommend removing it and perform another gimbal calibration. Please make sure that the aircraft is placed on a flat surface prior to calibrating the gimbal.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy
lvl.1

United States

Hey thanks for the reply. I did inspect the gimbal and feel like it’s free. As far as the calibration of the gimbal it freezes on 10%. Any idea how to correct this? I think it may be internal but I’m new to DJI.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-4 05:29
Hi, djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We suggest inspecting the gimbal if there's anything that could be blocking it. If you have installed any filter,  we recommend removing it and perform another gimbal calibration. Please make sure that the aircraft is placed on a flat surface prior to calibrating the gimbal.

I took the top off and made sure nothing was obstructing the gimbal. When I go to calibrate the gimbal it is stuck on 10%. Any way I can reset all the firmware? I think it’s something internally but idk. Open to all suggestions.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy
lvl.1

United States

Mini 2 gimbal stuck error

Mini 2 gimbal stuck error. When I try to calibrate the gimbal it is stuck on 10%. Any clue on how to solve this issue? I took the top off and made sure the gimbal was free of anything obstructing it. Anyway I can return to factory settings? I think it’s internally since the gimbal calibration is frozen on 10% but idk. Open to all suggestions thanks
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy Posted at 6-4 08:17
I took the top off and made sure nothing was obstructing the gimbal. When I go to calibrate the gimbal it is stuck on 10%. Any way I can reset all the firmware? I think it’s something internally but idk. Open to all suggestions.

Hi there. In this case, we recommend that you contact http://www.dji.com/support to start a case and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy Posted at 6-4 08:17
I took the top off and made sure nothing was obstructing the gimbal. When I go to calibrate the gimbal it is stuck on 10%. Any way I can reset all the firmware? I think it’s something internally but idk. Open to all suggestions.

Since the problem persists, it is suggested and best returning the product back to our Service Center for further checking. You can reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_mY7J4LZc0GUy
New
United States

I too am seeing this problem, with an error code 30085- any insight?
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mY7J4LZc0GUy Posted at 6-5 13:00
I too am seeing this problem, with an error code 30085- any insight?

Please try to remove the SD card and restart the drone, and please make sure to update the firmware to the latest version.
If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for service.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-4 05:29

I think I found the problem. If you zoom it you can see where my cable is broken. Any idea the best place to purchase one of these?
98B887F2-D7F1-4796-A527-6E084EB9654A.jpeg
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy Posted at 6-6 19:23
I think I found the problem. If you zoom it you can see where my cable is broken. Any idea the best place to purchase one of these?

I am sorry for this, I am afraid self-repair is not suggested for the concerns of flight performance and safety.
Please send the drone back to our repair center for service.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_AtIQTIfbSgxy Posted at 6-6 19:23
I think I found the problem. If you zoom it you can see where my cable is broken. Any idea the best place to purchase one of these?

As already been answered, we don't recommend doing self-repair, and neither we sell the parts you're referring to separately. We suggest returning the product back to our Service Center for further inspection and to take a look at the problem you're experiencing. You can contact our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-6-6
Use props
DHAGM
New

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-6-4 23:01
Since the problem persists, it is suggested and best returning the product back to our Service Center for further checking. You can reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket.

Hello,
I wasn't sure where to post this - hopefully it's okay here

My Mini 2 is also experiencing the Gimbal Stuck error (same as noted by others). I was on vacation at the time and bought the Mini 3 so that I had something. I've followed the basic notes given for visual inspection and the gimbal is clear and moves freely but no work. One light crash into a bush, but gimbal was fine for about a month afterwards.

Now that I have the Mini 3 (and love it!) I have to get the Mini 2 checked and fixed. I haven't submitted a Repair Request yet because I'm not sure what I should pack with the drone: the controller, a battery? The drone is not covered by Care Express so I understand that I will likely be charged for any repairs.

I'm also not sure what address to use to send the packaged drone back to, or will submitting a Repair Request give me that info?

Many thanks
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DHAGM Posted at 2-2 12:02
Hello,
I wasn't sure where to post this - hopefully it's okay here

If the remote controller and battery are working normally, it's no need to send them back. You can submit a case through this link. http://www.dji.com/support After the case is created, you will receive an email with a shipping label. You need to send the drone back via the shipping label provided.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules