Erro de código 30168 / 30232
838 4 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Peixoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3957 ft

Brazil

Estou tendo problema com meu mivic mini. Ele apresenta estes dois erros e a altitude aeronave chegando a um cair. e em momento ela faz um giro de 360 ​​grau rapidamente sozinha. estou sem poder fazer imagem com recebimento de perder o equipamento  por queda em algum lugar anterior ou perda de sinal e outras ações dela. não esta sendo confiável levantar voo com ela. quero ajuda. estou anexando vídeo para análise.

2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Carlos Peixoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and please calibrate the IMU on a flat surface with less interference and the compass to isolate the issue. If issue persists after these steps, I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support For us to be able to assit and check the said DJI drone. Thank you.
2021-6-6
Use props
Carlos Peixoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3957 ft

Brazil

Já foi realizado tudo isto IMU e bússola e mesmo assim apresentou a mesma situação
2021-6-6
Use props
HUMO UFO
lvl.1

Mexico

Hola , mi problema es que mi dji mavic mini 1,sigue saliendo carga extra sin tener los protectores de hélices y solo me deja volar 30 metros de altura!!! alguna solución?
5-16 17:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HUMO UFO Posted at 5-16 17:44
Hola , mi problema es que mi dji mavic mini 1,sigue saliendo carga extra sin tener los protectores de hélices y solo me deja volar 30 metros de altura!!! alguna solución?

Hi there. The DJI Fly supports Beginner Mode, and the Beginner Mode has been changed to “Flight Tutorial” in the DJI Fly app, which is enabled at the bottom of the “Control” interface in the “Settings” of the app. The beginners can learn basic flight operations according to teaching instructions.

Note:

For the newly activated machine, the first time the image transmission interface is displayed in the app, a guide interface for the “Flight Tutorial” will appear. If you skip it, this mode will be closed and there will be no restrictions. During the  Flight Tutorial, flights are restricted to a height of 30 m and distance range of 50 m. If there is no GPS available for positioning, the aircraft cannot take off.

For other consumer models, the first time the DJI app is used, the aircraft will be in Beginner Mode by default. In Beginner Mode, flights are restricted to a height of 30 m and distance range of 30 m. If there is no GPS available for positioning, the aircraft cannot take off. Beginner Mode must be turned off manually.

After commencing the Beginner Flight Tutorial, a warning will appear on the top. To exit it, please go back to the DJI Fly homepage or tap the X at the top. Or, restart the aircraft to exit this mode.
5-16 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules