708 5 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ymhfwUqWdvdz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63615 ft
Nigeria

Hi,

I'm having no luck in connecting my Mini 2 to WiFi or Bluetooth!!!

I can see the networks, WiFi default password 12341234 does work, Bluetooth just won't pair.

I've tried a Samsung A21, Blackview, Infinity and Huawei P40.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Other than that 'Doris' is a great
2021-6-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The Mini 2 does not connect to wifi. It connects directly to your phone to transfer video and pix. It uses wifi through the app and controller to update firmware.
2021-6-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-6 10:42
The Mini 2 does not connect to wifi. It connects directly to your phone to transfer video and pix. It uses wifi through the app and controller to update firmware.

It does not use Bluetooth either. You need to connect it via cable to your phone using the supplied cable.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. In addition to this post kindly please use a recommended mobile device when flying your DJI Mini 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) and I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI Mini 2 | How to FLY DJI Mini 2. Thank you and fly safe always.

2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_ymhfwUqWdvdz
lvl.1
Nigeria

Geebax Posted at 6-6 14:48
It does not use Bluetooth either. You need to connect it via cable to your phone using the supplied cable.

Thanks,
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_ymhfwUqWdvdz
lvl.1
Nigeria

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-6 10:42

Thanks
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules