527 7 2021-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Hey Folks

Still realy new to drones and broke my first prop today on a twig, slight tear, i know you need to replace in pairs, but is it if you break a B repalce both B or repalce AB on same side or replace AB bak or front?

Which pair do i replace?  For info i have broken front B prop.

Thanks
2021-6-8
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I would think just the damaged one, but check all the other props. use your finger to feel for any rough edges, also visual inspection.
2021-6-8
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

videoeditman Posted at 6-8 07:22
I would think just the damaged one, but check all the other props. use your finger to feel for any rough edges, also visual inspection.

Thank you, all the others are fine, i have done a visual and feel check, just clipped a tiny twig that has torn the blade a small slit in it.
2021-6-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Captain Dangerous Posted at 6-8 07:37
Thank you, all the others are fine, i have done a visual and feel check, just clipped a tiny twig that has torn the blade a small slit in it.

I hade the exactly same problem and only replaced the damaged prop. Even if the drone was flying fine the the damaged (split or severed prop) from a similar accident that you mentioned.
2021-6-8
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 6-8 08:45
I hade the exactly same problem and only replaced the damaged prop. Even if the drone was flying fine the the damaged (split or severed prop) from a similar accident that you mentioned.

Thank you have just changed the one and all good again.
2021-6-8
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s good practice to run your fingers across the props before each flight, and try to feel any irregularities.

Happy flying!
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Captain Dangerous. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check all the propellers of your DJI Air 2S to be sure that there are no issues and for us to be sure to have a safe flight. Just a reminder that before each flight, it is necessary to check your DJI Air 2S's  propellers for cracks, wear, warp, and corrosion. If any of these conditions are present, the said DJI propellers should be replaced. ​Damaged propellers can lead to unwanted incident when flying your DJI Drone. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-6-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just replace the broken prop.  Happy flying.
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules