FPV mode rolled/skewed vs. follow mode
537 2 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omniblast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

It seems that when switching between Follow and FPV mode, it is slightly tilted to the right when compared to the Follow mode. This makes it so the horizontal axis is not aligned with structures, floor etc.

Is this because this was not meant to work on a iPhone 12 Pro Max? Is the weight of the phone so completely different that it does not balance properly for this phone? Follow mode works without issues, but when I switch to story or pano or any other mode besides video and photo, I cannot select follow for some of those and they end up in fpv mode.

Is there any solution to this? Calibrating it doesn't help, and if you do the manual adjustment to it, it rotates the follow mode, which is already balanced.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi,Omniblast. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you have accessories attached to your iPhone 12 Pro Max when mounted to the DJI OM4. Kindly include also the firmware version of your DJI OM4. If you could upload a video depicting the issue, that would be appreciated so we can check the issue further and provide suggestions. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-6-9
Use props
Omniblast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

Please delete this. I ended up returning the OSMO 4. Thanks.
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules