2980 5 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcarlos68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4804705 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

How can o o use two Smart controllers in a master/slave setup ?

Tried and can’t find a solution

Thanks
2021-6-16
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

I am using a master / slave set-up with the sc as master and my standard controller as slave.

Had to connect the master first and then select slave connect on the Go4 app on my smart phone before connecting the slave unit.

I do not have 2 SC's to try connecting them as 1 master and 1 slave.
2021-6-16
Use props
stevewilson
lvl.2
United States

Here is how we do it. It sometimes takes a few tries. 1. Link slave controller to drone 2. Set slave controller as secondary controller 3. Link Master
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to connect the first RC normally to the aircraft and once connected, go to the second RC and enter the camera view. Once done, go to the remote controller settings then select "Link Remote Controller" it will give you an option to link as primary or secondary (please choose secondary) then press again the linking button on the RC. Please note that you must have an updated firmware for all the components to avoid issues. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2021-6-17
Use props
jcarlos68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4804705 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-17 20:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to connect the first RC normally to the aircraft and once connected, go to the second RC and enter the camera view. Once done, go to the remote controller settings then select "Link Remote Controller" it will give you an option to link as primary or secondary (please choose secondary) then press again the linking button on the RC. Please note that you must have an updated firmware for all the components to avoid issues. Hope this helps. Thank you!

Thank you for your help. I made it possible with Mavic 2 zoom and pro. Can't do it with Mavic enterprise advanced. Is it possible ?
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jcarlos68 Posted at 6-20 09:04
Thank you for your help. I made it possible with Mavic 2 zoom and pro. Can't do it with Mavic enterprise advanced. Is it possible ?

With regards to this, we need to coordinate this with our professional team if it is possible. Will surely get back to you once we have an update. Thank you!
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules