Find a Method to Add Apple Music to Shotcut
1986 5 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cony
lvl.2

United States

I use Shortcut to edit my videos. It is nice for video editing beginners like me. I want to add some best tracks in Apple Music to my video. But I failed. After searching on the internet. I finally find a method to add Apple Music to Shortcut or other video editors.

I find a tool called TunesKit [size=13.3333px]Apple Music Converter for Windows and Mac to convert Apple Music (You can use it to convert iTunes music too) and it is quite fast. The audios quality is awesome. And it is easy to use.

Launch this converter and drag the Apple Music songs into it.
Choose the Format button and choose MP3 for your songs and
Click the Convert button.

2021-6-17
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Thanks. To add Apple Music to Shotcut, I use the Apple Music File Converter. With this tool, I can then get Apple Music as plain audio files and then I can move Apple Music to Shotcut for using.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_kLc14wLNl81f
New

United States

To add Apple Music to Shotcut,  you need to Shotcut supported format - like MP3 format.
I have ever use a powerful Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3.
With TunesBank Apple Music Converter tool, I can quickily convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A, WAV and FLAC files, and then I can move Apple Music to Shotcut for using.
This converter supports 5X - 10x Conversion speed.
2022-2-16
Use props
Dick323
New

Japan

You need this excellent tool - Ukeysoft Apple Music Converter. With the help of this tool, you could easily remove DRM from Apple music.It not only can help you remove DRM from Apple Music, but also allows you remove iTunes/ Audible DRM and convert M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, etc,.After that, you could do anything you want, such as add Apple Music to shotcut.
2022-3-1
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Good post! I know a similar tool works efficiently too. Tunelf Apple Music Converter or Audio Converter, sorry I don't remember the accurate name, but it was awesome! I tried this tool last year to download and convert my Apple songs to other platforms or devices for managing, which is simple to use and quick to finish. Glad to recommend it here.
2023-6-6
Use props
ChloeBrooke
New

Hong Kong

As far as I am concerned, Apple Music has DRM-protection, which makes it hard to download songs to local files. But I found a tool can quickly get rid of the DRM-protection and <a href=https://www.ios-unlocker.com/convert-apple-music-to-mp3.html>convert the songs to MP3 format</a> or other formats. You can follow the steps to convert songs from Apple music, and after converting, you can import the songs to your Shortcut.
2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules