Phantom 4 pro not connecting to the computer
3199 7 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sinhamitk
lvl.1

India

I have read about every post I can find relating to this topic and nothing has resolved this issue. I use to be able to connect my phantom to my computer but I am no longer able here is what happens:

1) I connect my phantom to my computer & start up DJI Assistant 2
2) I turn on the drone
3) I hear the USB sound windows makes when a device is connected.
4) Immedietly after that, I hear the USB disconnect sound windows makes.

5) sometime DJI assistant 2 connects its shows connection but immidiately it goes away

also having vision sensor error after updating precise fly data base. not transferring  live image
Screenshot_20210613_194543.jpg
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please change to another cable and try again to see if it can connect. If possible, please also try with another computer to see if it works. If succeed, please refresh the firmware to see if the image transmission issue can be solved.
2021-6-17
Use props
sinhamitk
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 03:26
Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please change to another cable and try again to see if it can connect. If possible, please also try with another computer to see if it works. If succeed, please refresh the firmware to see if the image transmission issue can be solved.

thanks for your reply..

I am trying the same purchased new USB cable but unfortunately not success... also tried to refresh the firmware through DJI app but around 78% aircraft automatically  restarts again and again... some body said it might flex cable issue need to change but don't know ... it will solve or not..

2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sinhamitk Posted at 6-17 07:02
thanks for your reply..

I am trying the same purchased new USB cable but unfortunately not success... also tried to refresh the firmware through DJI app but around 78% aircraft automatically  restarts again and again... some body said it might flex cable issue need to change but don't know ... it will solve or not..

Sorry to hear about this. If it is possible, please try with a different computer. If it still does not work, you may need to send the drone back for a check. If you are located in India, it is suggested that you contact the retailer for assistance, or you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2021-6-17
Use props
sinhamitk
lvl.1

India

DJI Susan Posted at 6-17 22:12
Sorry to hear about this. If it is possible, please try with a different computer. If it still does not work, you may need to send the drone back for a check. If you are located in India, it is suggested that you contact the retailer for assistance, or you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.

Hi Thanks for your reply..

After so many try I have managed to connect it.
1. I tried refresh the firmware but still after 64% aircraft restarted (Battery light was on, battery did not restart) so firmware does not refreshed.
2. tried visual calibration, at last its gives error of screen resolution. as I did on 27" monitor it might be due to that, will do on laptop today.

Main thing I notice while doing these try, Live Image transmission started twice and again went off..

so much confusion whether it has any software issue or hardware... dont know will try today again and  update here.
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sinhamitk Posted at 6-17 23:02
Hi Thanks for your reply..

After so many try I have managed to connect it.

Sorry for this situation, may I know the latest result of this case? If the issue is not solved, you may send it back for diagnosis.
2021-6-23
Use props
sinhamitk
lvl.1

India

Hi Thanks for your support...
tried many things
1 changed flex cable  however it was not working then did complete diagnosis and problem with Gimbal main board
Changed  the Gimbal Main Board with Fan then my problem get solved...  
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sinhamitk Posted at 6-25 18:58
Hi Thanks for your support...
tried many things
1 changed flex cable  however it was not working then did complete diagnosis and problem with Gimbal main board

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that the problem solved. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules