Recharging Remote and Batteries
1282 6 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michaelblade
lvl.1
United States

Greetings pilots. I'm Michaelblade. I own a Mavic Pro Platinum and Abot 2 weeks ago I started with a Mini 2. I purchased the bundle. The charging hub was defefective. A new one is on the way right now. I am pleased with the DJI service. I would like to know if I can charge the componets via the usb ports on the computer.

2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Michaelblade, sorry for the issue you encountered. Regarding your question, you can choose to charge the drone by connecting the charging cable to the drone and charger directly.
2021-6-17
Use props
Michaelblade
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-17 19:07
Hi Michaelblade, sorry for the issue you encountered. Regarding your question, you can choose to charge the drone by connecting the charging cable to the drone and charger directly. [view_image]

Thank you for the quick reply. Is it permissible to charge the batteries and remote by plugging into the usb port on a computer
2021-6-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Michaelblade Posted at 6-17 19:26
Thank you for the quick reply. Is it permissible to charge the batteries and remote by plugging into the usb port on a computer

Use a 2amp minimum USB charger,  most PC ports wont delivery that much power.
2021-6-18
Use props
Michaelblade
lvl.1
United States

thank you for the help
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Michaelblade Posted at 6-18 06:36
thank you for the help

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules