Problema na transmissão
1579 13 2021-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221112 ft
Brazil

In my country it accepts the 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz frequency and my mini 2 is only operating at 2.4Ghz losing the signal at 300m and does not appear in the DJI Fly application in transmission the option of dual band, 5.8Ghz or 2.4 Ghz. My drone is 100% up to date as per the app. need help.
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if there would be some changes? Also, may I know what version of the app are you using? In addition, you can try to fly to a different location for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-21
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi, I'm using application version 1.4.4. Most of my friends who have the same drone, Mini 2, and live in the same city but in different areas, think they're in trouble because I haven't found anything on the forums or in the manual that can clarify me better, I live and fly in a area that needs authorization by the application, but nowhere, whether in the manual or forums, I found it informing that, in addition to the need for authorization, the flight will be limited to flying in the 2.4Ghz frequency since the 5.8Ghz frequency is released in my parents, including my wifi modem works on the frequency of 5.8Ghz. Thank you for your attention.
2021-6-22
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 19:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if there would be some changes? Also, may I know what version of the app are you using? In addition, you can try to fly to a different location for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi, I'm using application version 1.4.4. Most of my friends who have the same drone, Mini 2, and live in the same city but in different areas, think they're in trouble because I haven't found anything on the forums or in the manual that can clarify me better, I live and fly in a area that needs authorization by the application, but nowhere, whether in the manual or forums, I found it informing that, in addition to the need for authorization, the flight will be limited to flying in the 2.4Ghz frequency since the 5.8Ghz frequency is released in my parents, including my wifi modem works on the frequency of 5.8Ghz. Thank you for your attention.
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

alfred Staude Posted at 6-22 03:21
Hi, I'm using application version 1.4.4. Most of my friends who have the same drone, Mini 2, and live in the same city but in different areas, think they're in trouble because I haven't found anything on the forums or in the manual that can clarify me better, I live and fly in a area that needs authorization by the application, but nowhere, whether in the manual or forums, I found it informing that, in addition to the need for authorization, the flight will be limited to flying in the 2.4Ghz frequency since the 5.8Ghz frequency is released in my parents, including my wifi modem works on the frequency of 5.8Ghz. Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for the information. Could you please also tell us the firmware version of your drone? May I ask which city you tried to fly the drone in? If there is no 5.8GHz option on the image transmission setting page, please send us some screenshots to check further.
2021-6-22
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 23:52
Thanks for the information. Could you please also tell us the firmware version of your drone? May I ask which city you tried to fly the drone in? If there is no 5.8GHz option on the image transmission setting page, please send us some screenshots to check further.

Hi, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In terms of information, I have friends who live in the same city and do not have this problem, it works normally at 2.4Ghz and 5.8 Ghz. My DJI Mini 2 is all up to date, as you can see in the first photo and the other photo that shows the frequency menu with only the radio on and when I turn on the DJI Mini 2 it adds the frequency menu as you can see in the third photo, and it only operates at 2.4Ghz frequency, as you can see in the signal graph, in flight the image gets stuck and loses the signal. Is there any other configuration that can be used, such as a combination of buttons on the radio or on the drone? I compared all the tags that come on the device and it's exactly the same as my friends' ones, the only difference being the serial numbers. Very grateful for the attention.
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alfred Staude Posted at 6-23 04:26
Hi, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In terms of information, I have friends who live in the same city and do not have this problem, it works normally at 2.4Ghz and 5.8 Ghz. My DJI Mini 2 is all up to date, as you can see in the first photo and the other photo that shows the frequency menu with only the radio on and when I turn on the DJI Mini 2 it adds the frequency menu as you can see in the third photo, and it only operates at 2.4Ghz frequency, as you can see in the signal graph, in flight the image gets stuck and loses the signal. Is there any other configuration that can be used, such as a combination of buttons on the radio or on the drone? I compared all the tags that come on the device and it's exactly the same as my friends' ones, the only difference being the serial numbers. Very grateful for the attention.[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. To help you check the issue you have submitted, could you please record the issue and upload the video to us? At the same time, it is recommended to insert the SD card in your drone to record the issue. If there is any problem, give us the hidden folder of the SD card. Please follow the instructions below after connecting the drone to the computer: Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter “MISC” file folder. Please upload the folder to Google Drive or Dropbox. and send the link to us. Thanks for your cooperation.
2021-6-24
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 6-24 00:41
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. To help you check the issue you have submitted, could you please record the issue and upload the video to us? At the same time, it is recommended to insert the SD card in your drone to record the issue. If there is any problem, give us the hidden folder of the SD card. Please follow the instructions below after connecting the drone to the computer: Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter “MISC” file folder. Please upload the folder to Google Drive or Dropbox. and send the link to us. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sorry for the delay, as requested, I'm sending at the end of this message the video link on Youtube and the video link on Google Drive to download in addition to the MSC folder. According to the images I sent earlier, you can see that my drone is 100% up to date. As you can see, the drone has a 128GB SD card, class 10 U3, as requested in the DJI Mini 2 manual. disappears as if the drone did not operate at the frequency of 5.8Ghz. Talking to my friends who also have the DJI Mini 2 and live in the same city, some think it's a problem with the OcuSync transmission card and others think it's a firmware or software blockage. I compared all the tags that are attached to the drone and are exactly the same as those of my friends and that do not have this problem, only the serial numbers are different. I also did tests with other Android phones and also on iPhone 11 and the same problem remains. I also want to inform you that here in my country the performance of both frequency bands, 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz, is allowed, including my internet operator modem here at my residence uses these two frequencies and I have already done the test with my modem turned off to check that there was no interference between them. Thank you for your attention.

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... OxzflIg?usp=sharing
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alfred Staude Posted at 6-25 05:00
Sorry for the delay, as requested, I'm sending at the end of this message the video link on Youtube and the video link on Google Drive to download in addition to the MSC folder. According to the images I sent earlier, you can see that my drone is 100% up to date. As you can see, the drone has a 128GB SD card, class 10 U3, as requested in the DJI Mini 2 manual. disappears as if the drone did not operate at the frequency of 5.8Ghz. Talking to my friends who also have the DJI Mini 2 and live in the same city, some think it's a problem with the OcuSync transmission card and others think it's a firmware or software blockage. I compared all the tags that are attached to the drone and are exactly the same as those of my friends and that do not have this problem, only the serial numbers are different. I also did tests with other Android phones and also on iPhone 11 and the same problem remains. I also want to inform you that here in my country the performance of both frequency bands, 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz, is allowed, including my internet operator modem here at my residence uses these two frequencies and I have already done the test with my modem turned off to check that there was no interference between them. Thank you for your attention.

https://youtu.be/0L3uPXmyaww

Thanks for the information and the video, we will forward them to our engineer for further check. The link you sent requires permission. I applied for permission, please kindly check.
2021-6-26
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 01:02
Thanks for the information and the video, we will forward them to our engineer for further check. The link you sent requires permission. I applied for permission, please kindly check.

Permissionário ok
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you. We will forward them to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.
2021-6-26
Use props
alfred Staude
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 02:07
Thank you. We will forward them to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.

Thank you very much for your attention
2021-6-26
Use props
djiuser_sGN8d147KYIP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25643 ft

Brazil

Conseguiu alguma solução?
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_sGN8d147KYIP
lvl.1