No bars controller to drone
383 3 2021-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User466
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

I'm not showing any bars in controler icon in the dji go app I'm still able to fly but can't see signal strength anyone have this problem
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you have encountered. Could you please try to update the firmware and the APP version to the latest one?  Reinstall the app if possible.  Meanwhile, Please check if the mobile is on our compatible list with the DJI GO app. Supported Mobile Devices
iOS V 3.1.68
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android V 3.1.62
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.
Compatible with LG V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
If the problem still there, please record the issue and upload the video for the problem so we can check it further. Thanks for your response.  
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI User466
lvl.3
United States

I'm using iPad pro with phantom 4 pro V1 I can see satellite bars and battery but no hd and no controller bars
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI User466
lvl.3
United States

Reinstalled dj go4 all is working thank you for your help
2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules