Crazy Activetrack 3.0
664 5 2021-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I am trying to use Activetrack 3.0 pointing with finger my figure with raven eye in my mobile phone (iPhone xs max) and as soon as I surround my head and start moving, the gimbal gets crazy and I have to grave it for not to fall.
Maybe this is a problem of the firmware because last moment of last update it got an error but it looks like installed but the error message was there, but now I don´t know how can I reinstall the last firmware.

Thanks

2021-6-22
Use props
Hi, I have fixed this. The problem was in the little screen of the Ronin that was flipped over and the system did not recognize my face ok. Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't delete the post just in case somebody has this problem. Thanks
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there daniel. I am sorry to read and to know that you had this issue before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify and solved the said issue. In addition, thank you for sharing these information as well on how you fixed the said issue. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-6-24
Use props
Kacouda
New

Chile

#Quick Reply Here#Hello, sorry, my English, I'm from Chile and I use the translator.  See How did you rotate the ronin led screen ..?  Thank you very much and greetings!
2021-7-17
Use props
illuminatedRS
lvl.2

United States

Kacouda Posted at 7-17 14:40
#Quick Reply Here#Hello, sorry, my English, I'm from Chile and I use the translator.  See How did you rotate the ronin led screen ..?  Thank you very much and greetings!

i too would like more information on what the fix was
2021-7-18
Use props
Kacouda Posted at 7-17 14:40

When you go to the little Ronin Screen, I think it was pressing the screen again and pops up a menu where portrait mode is enable. Disable it. PORTAIT MODE means vertical recording (for me is a confusing word because portrait is a picture of a person that can be horizontal also).
2021-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules