Codes Mini 2
1395 4 2021-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14c17d90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56565 ft
United Kingdom

I have just bought a Mini 2 (9 days ago) and I notice indoors when it is dark It will connect to the controller but is showing a solid red light, given sufficient light this will at times change to green. I have not tried flying it indoors, in case this is an issue
During daylight indoors it will show a blinking yellow along with code 30007 or code 30008.  Outside in daylight it works perfectly with a green light and no warning codes.

Please would you advise on this issue, many thanks.
2021-6-24
Use props
fans14c17d90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just to clarify I have the latest firmware installed on the Mini 2
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please test your DJI Mini 2 outside in an open location so that the said DJI drone can receive a stable GPS signal for us see if the said error codes on the DJI fly application will show again. In addition, please be careful while flying indoors as the DJI Mini 2 stabilization feature may experience interference and might affect the said drone. If you really need to fly indoors kindly please use a DJI Mini 2 Propeller Guard and activate the Payload mode on the DJI Fly application. The DJI Mini 2 Propeller Guard protects the propellers and other objects from damage. Just a reminder that when the said drone's GPS is weak, the safety feature of the DJI Mini 2 will trigger and limits the height to 5 meters for safety purposes. Interference from other sources might have triggered the drone to move uncontrollably.  The Vision System of the DJI Mini 2 allows the aircraft to hover at low altitudes ( 0.5 to 10 m ), but the ground must have distinct textures, and there needs to be sufficient lighting. Thank you.
2021-6-24
Use props
fans14c17d90
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for coming back to me so quickly. In the meantime I have contacted DJI Support and like you they have confirmed that the solid red light and the error codes relate to GPS signal.  Since then I have flown indoors with daylight and no problems whatsoever (apart from no GPS as expected).  Outside it is perfect locking on to GPS and performing brilliantly. It’s great to have a screen to see what is being taken, much better than my existing Phantom 1 / Zenmuse / GoPro set up.

Many thanks again for all your help and kind advise, I really appreciate it.
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans14c17d90 Posted at 6-24 02:54
Hi Stephen, thank you so much for coming back to me so quickly. In the meantime I have contacted DJI Support and like you they have confirmed that the solid red light and the error codes relate to GPS signal.  Since then I have flown indoors with daylight and no problems whatsoever (apart from no GPS as expected).  Outside it is perfect locking on to GPS and performing brilliantly. It’s great to have a screen to see what is being taken, much better than my existing Phantom 1 / Zenmuse / GoPro set up.

Many thanks again for all your help and kind advise, I really appreciate it.

Please feel free to let us know if there any further questions. Thanks.
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules