652 9 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

So I bought a used OA and it came with Cynova sound adapter, but the adapter is really loose.
I have been out testing it with my mic, and most of the time it was not connected while driving with my atv.
So what can I do?

I will contact the seller about it, and probably get some money back. But is there anything else I can do? It actually seems promising with my lav-mic, but I need it to fit properly.

I know I can probably put some tape around it so it will stay connected, but not sure if I would like to do that + I will not want to risk getting ... from tape to my OA.

DJI will probably want me to send it for check, and sending it to Asia or out of Europe will take ages,

2021-6-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the actual  OA port is important, that is Snug fit for a usb type c cable. if hte Cynova is loose maybe  that you can expand the port.
2021-6-25
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 6-25 09:57
the actual  OA port is important, that is Snug fit for a usb type c cable. if hte Cynova is loose maybe  that you can expand the port.

I tried it in both my OA, and same result so the adapter connection is bad.

After I wrote this, I checked the connection, and I think the pins in the connector is bad.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-25
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 20:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I will try to do that, thank you
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

johansenfoto Posted at 6-25 23:27
I will try to do that, thank you

You are most welcome, johansenfoto. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Cheers!
2021-6-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

As CYNOVA is not DJI, and 3rd party, you may reach out to bella@rcytf.com    this is the actual address  
2021-6-27
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 6-27 04:18
As CYNOVA is not DJI, and 3rd party, you may reach out to     this is the actual address

Thank you for this
2021-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think they send it to NL. They have a repair center 'here'.
2021-6-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the CYNOVA adapter they will simply replace then ask for it back?
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules