Multiple firmware updates to the same version? (v01.03.0000)
573 6 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

I got three prompts to update the firmware and did it three times but always ended up with v01.03.0000.  Each time afterwards I checked for new firmware and it said up to date, then some minutes later it prompted me to update the firmware which I did and again I ended up with v01.03.0000.  Has anyone else seen this?  What should I do if this keeps happening?
2021-6-25
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

where u swapping between batteries ?   it's firmware was updated too
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

IrishD Posted at 6-25 12:58
where u swapping between batteries ?   it's firmware was updated too
Oh right, maybe it is this. I have three batteries and maybe I just did them all.  

Thanks.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if the firmware update prompts appears when you switch batteries?  Also, as per IrishD on post #2, the battery needs an update as well that's the reason why you receive 3 firmware notices, if you switch on 3 batteries, then this might be the reason why. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

I think it was probably the batteries and since I have three batteries abs I got this three times it should be done now. Thanks
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sensiblesnake Posted at 6-25 23:27
I think it was probably the batteries and since I have three batteries abs I got this three times it should be done now. Thanks

Hi, sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the same issue with your unit? Please keep us posted by hitting the "Reply" button. Thank you!
2021-8-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I didnt see that for my 4 batteries :/ just one firmware update....
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules