Confused on what items need returned for case refresh (Mini 2)
862 5 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4X7vXCzoCv0C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282795 ft
United States

Good Evening,

This evening I ran into an accident where my drone lost signal right as I was coming back to it's home position (Manually Flying) and the signal came back with the live feed of the drone falling in a tree. Luckily, upon inspection it looks like most of the damage was done to the gimbal hopefully so I'm praying this was all that was damaged. Otherwise, upon beginning the refresh care repair process I was a little confused on what exactly needs returned with the DJI Mini 2.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know the incident that happened in your unit. In this case, we strongly suggest contacting our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. If you have the DJI Care refresh, if the only damaged one is the drone and the propellers, you can just send them alone without the battery and remote controller, place the unit in a safe box and surround it with bubble wrap for the package to be safe inside and outside. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-25
Use props
Brennan323
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 19:34
Hi there. We're sorry to know the incident that happened in your unit. In this case, we strongly suggest contacting our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. If you have the DJI Care refresh, if the only damaged one is the drone and the propellers, you can just send them alone without the battery and remote controller, place the unit in a safe box and surround it with bubble wrap for the package to be safe inside and outside. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Thank you for clarifying for me. Have a great rest of your day!
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brennan323 Posted at 6-25 19:37
Thank you for clarifying for me. Have a great rest of your day!

You are always welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a great day ahead!
2021-6-26
Use props
Brennan323
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-26 03:06
You are always welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a great day ahead!

I did have one more question in regards to the repair form I filled out, I don't think I saw anything that mentioned DJI care refresh in there so with the said will they run the serial number on my Mini 2 and see that it has care refresh applied to it? Reason I'm asking is I saw it mentioned a quick replacement process which I'm really hoping to get my drone back for the fourth of july if everything works out well. Otherwise, thank you again for your help!
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brennan323 Posted at 6-26 09:03
I did have one more question in regards to the repair form I filled out, I don't think I saw anything that mentioned DJI care refresh in there so with the said will they run the serial number on my Mini 2 and see that it has care refresh applied to it? Reason I'm asking is I saw it mentioned a quick replacement process which I'm really hoping to get my drone back for the fourth of july if everything works out well. Otherwise, thank you again for your help!

Thank you for your response. Can you please send me your Case number via PM so we can check it on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules