Mini 2 stopped working with standard controller
466 3 2021-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDewey
lvl.1
United States

Hello, after linking my Mini 2 to my smart controller the drone stopped working with the standard controller. On the standard controller it returns 30064: unable to take off. Re-linking back to the smart controller allows takeoff without issue, but I want go back to the original controller because the smart controller is primarily used for a different drone.
AC firmware 01.03.0000
RC firmware 02.00.1200
Flysafe database 01.00.01.23
App version 1.2.1
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Fly app and restart your mobile device then reinstall it again? Once you did set up, please connect your remote controller and turn on the WiFi on your mobile device and please update the firmware of your remote controller, it seems that your remote controller is outdated and the reason might because of the incompatibility of the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-26
Use props
JDewey
lvl.1
United States

That worked!
I'm on an Android and for some reason the Fly app is unavailable on the Play store so I downloaded version 1.4.4 from dji.com.RC Firmware is now 04.11.0016
Thank you
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JDewey Posted at 6-27 06:37
That worked!
I'm on an Android and for some reason the Fly app is unavailable on the Play store so I downloaded version 1.4.4 from dji.com.RC Firmware is now 04.11.0016
Thank you

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules