845 9 2021-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RiffSkill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 329347 ft
Russia

Hello.

Is it possible to change the email address associated with my account?

2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may we know what's the reason for changing the email address with your account?
2021-6-28
Use props
RiffSkill
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 03:54
Hi there, may we know what's the reason for changing the email address with your account?

My email address was hacked, so I switched to another one. Although I still have access to it, I want to transfer this account to a new email address.
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RiffSkill Posted at 6-28 04:08
My email address was hacked, so I switched to another one. Although I still have access to it, I want to transfer this account to a new email address.

We understand that you would like to change the email address of your DJI account. Currently, the account email address change function only supports changing to an email address has not previously been used to create a DJI account. Could you please confirm whether the email address you would like to change to has previously been used to create a DJI account? If not, you can click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions. https://account.dji.com/login?lo ... /email/modification

Your request will be processed by the time specified in the applicable data protection laws. However, we reserve the right to extend the aforementioned period by the time specified in the data protection laws if the request is complex or the number of requests is high, or if we require additional information. Thank you for your patience.
2021-6-28
Use props
RiffSkill
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 18:43
We understand that you would like to change the email address of your DJI account. Currently, the account email address change function only supports changing to an email address has not previously been used to create a DJI account. Could you please confirm whether the email address you would like to change to has previously been used to create a DJI account? If not, you can click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions. https://account.dji.com/login?locale=en_US&backUrl=https://account.dji.com/binding/email/modification

Your request will be processed by the time specified in the applicable data protection laws. However, we reserve the right to extend the aforementioned period by the time specified in the data protection laws if the request is complex or the number of requests is high, or if we require additional information. Thank you for your patience.

When I change my email using the link above, the current email is checked successfully, but after I receive a confirmation email for the new email and enter the code, the message "Email verification code error" appears. Tried it several times from different devices - the code is not accepted. Note that the old mail receives an alphanumeric code, and the new one only numbers. Maybe this is the problem? New mail is not linked to any account DJI.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RiffSkill Posted at 6-29 21:30
When I change my email using the link above, the current email is checked successfully, but after I receive a confirmation email for the new email and enter the code, the message "Email verification code error" appears. Tried it several times from different devices - the code is not accepted. Note that the old mail receives an alphanumeric code, and the new one only numbers. Maybe this is the problem? New mail is not linked to any account DJI.
[view_image]

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, could you please check it and provide me with the information? I'll help to check it. Thanks.
2021-6-29
Use props
RiffSkill
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-29 23:10
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, could you please check it and provide me with the information? I'll help to check it. Thanks.

Screenshots:

2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
Please lower case the email address and then try it again. Hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks.
2021-6-30
Use props
RiffSkill
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 23:49
Update:
Please lower case the email address and then try it again. Hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks.

Resolved. The mail address must be entered in lower case.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RiffSkill Posted at 7-1 00:29
Resolved. The mail address must be entered in lower case.

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules