Cannot connect RC to Inspire 1
808 2 2015-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomsn14
New

United States

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is a redundant thread. We recently received our Inspire 1 after it had been under repair for about two months. Now that it is back, we have been unable to connect the RC to the bird. All the firmware was successfully updated (bird, batteries, and RC) and the DJI app shows a "normal" status. I have tried linking the RC and bird manually using the red button on the front right side of the Inspire, but that did not do anything. I have also tried switching the master and slave RC's thinking that the RC we were using as our master had some electronics issue preventing it from connecting to the Inspire but that did not help either. Any advice and/or information is greatly appreciated. Again, I apologize if this thread is redundant.

Thanks,
Tommy
2015-7-22
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I had this problem when I got my I1 back from DJI. I hadn't sent my controller back (they said no need to) so they must have used their one for the flight test.

Check the RC page in the app and check the your controller is selected.

All was well after that!
2015-7-23
Use props
tomsn14
New

United States

peter.psilver Posted at 2015-7-23 20:58
I had this problem when I got my I1 back from DJI. I hadn't sent my controller back (they said no ne ...

Thanks for your response, Peter. That solved our problem.
2015-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules