Waypoint missions
964 3 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GBr3SKKlh6af
New

United Kingdom

Hi. I'm looking for an app that will let me fly a drone to a waypoint and set the angle of the camera so i can get a picture from the same place and angle on different days
2021-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are various options, but it depends on the drone you have or want to buy.
DJI has their own waypoint mission option (for some drones)
And Litchi (3rd party app) supports this (not all DJI drones are supported though)
2021-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, if you post your question in the products section of this forum, you might get more response.
This part is for tutorials etc.

Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there.  Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Just a reminder to please use the DJI application on your DJI Drones for compatibility and reliability purposes. 3rd party application might work when using your DJI Drones. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules