any firmware updates near future?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fireshadow540
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107566 ft
  • >>>
United States

wondering why is DJI wanting to push everyone into the Autel direction when it comes to the folding enterprise drones? Sorry but yes I do have a MA2EA but honestly had I known that there isn't anything in sight to unlock a bunch of the features that was even highlighted and mentioned promoting the drone's ability to find out its all locked out or not even avalible at all as of yet. I mean the rgb camera on Autel can actually go manual setting mode shooting as well as most importantly raw file formats. I mean iso therm option would be great to have like it is availble like it is on the matrice 300. So far yes I've been decently happy with the drone but really do wished I did have the options unlocked which seems to just be more of a firmware related issue more than the drone itself. Also the geo fencing garbage don't like it on any of my DJI drones period. I mean its not like DJI is going to be or can be held accountable for a pilot's negligence which falls on the pilot's actions. Just think from the chatter among the drone groups and pages Autel seems to be getting a edge on DJI at the rate of how they are listening more to customers compared to what DJI is doing which is why Autel I feel is probably going to be top dog very soon over DJI because of some simple things DJI could fix with firmware updates im sure. I'm just wanting to be able to get the most out of the drones that I pay a lot of money for with the functions that were mentioned and advertised about it's just that simple. Not to mention don't need the drone company to babysit every step of the way when I fly either. If we're dumb enough to do something we know we shouldn't be doing thats on us to deal with not DJI.

2021-7-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im not aware of any features that were promised that weren't delivered.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fireshadow540. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have posted. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-7-7
Use props
Customer
lvl.1

Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 7-6 23:48
Im not aware of any features that were promised that weren't delivered.

I think my colleague is right, because taking photos with a drone for 8k only in jpg and even without the possibility of basic functions offered by the cheapest phone is quite ignorance towards customers.
2021-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Customer Posted at 7-11 13:40
I think my colleague is right, because taking photos with a drone for 8k only in jpg and even without the possibility of basic functions offered by the cheapest phone is quite ignorance towards customers.

I suspect hes bought the M2E by mistake thinking its better than the standard M2P.  Many have done that it seems.
2021-7-12
Use props
Customer
lvl.1

Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 7-12 00:04
I suspect hes bought the M2E by mistake thinking its better than the standard M2P.  Many have done that it seems.

Hello DJI,
mm it hurt me

You Think Mavic 2 Pro DAFlys, unfortunately it does not have a thermo camera and therefore it is unsuitable for the inspection what i intend to do, at the same time it is a different price range. M2P is 4x cheaper than M2EA and you want to tell me that it is worse than M2P? I would expect 4x more functions than M2P.
So is it a trick? Why i can't still make zoom foto and make declare RJPG?
I bought it for work, not just looking at it at home.

DJI Customer

2021-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Customer Posted at 7-12 15:02
Hello DJI,
mm it hurt me

Thats my point,  many consumers but the enterprise version and then were upset the consumer features were missing.  Enterprise customers don't want or need quick photos or other consumer features.
2021-7-12
Use props
kabook83
lvl.3

Poland

I'm inclined to think that forced auto photo mode where you cannot set any parameters is the antithesis of any feature. I'd rather say it's a bug. You cannot set lower ISO even if it's sunny because for some reason the camera decides it should be 400 for example. The result - more noise in the picture when you want to enlarge it. You cannot even lock the frickin' exposure when you're doing a mapping mission (and you end up with patchy blocks of different brightness). You cannot save RAWs, even Mini2 can do that. You'd think that the ability to write lossless inspection photos would be a nice "enterprise" feature.  And that's just the tip of an iceberg.

Very. Very. Disappointing. M2E, you could have been something.

But hey, they did it again with the advanced edition. They even managed to lose the isotherms.

Hell, they didn't even bother to change this info from the website. I'm still waiting for my camera to become radiometric one day. And to have these emissivity parameters.

ent.jpg

2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules