8215 7 2021-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piekar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1562605 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi one of the battery on my mini 2 after charging is blinking all 4 leds three times and not working how to fix this problem ?
Thank you for any help
2021-7-9
Use props
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

From page 24 in the user manual https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_2/20210222/DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual_EN.pdf

The very last line in the screenshot, “The four LEDs blink simultaneously to indicate the battery is damaged.”
C6EF3C37-3F77-421E-B61C-1C4D32F88B20.jpeg
2021-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if it does the blinking when inserted into the unit? Or it also shows the blinking issues even you didn't install it and press the power button? Can you please provide us a short video sample showing the issue for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-9
Use props
Piekar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1562605 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Thank you for email
I unfortunately I can not add video is blinking all 4 leds 3 times on the charging box when connected to power supply.
When is off charge in the unit not showing nothing all 4 leds are blank even when I press status button
When in drone is not working
0569CC3C-896E-4F82-9EC5-3FC324B6C22B.jpeg
2021-7-9
Use props
djiuser_FykQ4Z5etRuY
New

South Africa

My one battery does the same, any answers as to why?
2022-2-4
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-7-9 19:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if it does the blinking when inserted into the unit? Or it also shows the blinking issues even you didn't install it and press the power button? Can you please provide us a short video sample showing the issue for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Incredible that you need a video to understand what's already written in text.
2022-2-4
Use props
djiuser_IQy4Nx7HCm9F
New
Flight distance : 1678461 ft
United States

Also incredible that the issue seems to not be resolved. I have a battery that also did this fresh out of the box. I checked the voltage with my fluke and the battery is completely dead (~0.2VDC) you can rig a set of jumpers from a sister battery that’s not in the charging hub and place that dead battery in the hub while it’s connected to the other battery and it will charge the battery fine and it’s good or if the cell is beyond repair then it will only charge the host battery. Hope this helps. Also, don’t expect full capacity out of the salvaged battery either, mine has about 12-14 minutes flight time with ideal conditions.
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_IQy4Nx7HCm9F
New
Flight distance : 1678461 ft
United States

**Disclaimer** I’m in no way affiliated with dji nor do I recommend this fix for solving your issue. Just some general knowledge that may or may not potentially solve the dead battery issues you’re having. Try at your own risk.
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules