Weird connectivity issue
640 3 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seveance
New

United States

Hello all, I have a REALLY weird problem. I went hiking to get some shots in, and my drone was not working. Upon further inspection and "Troubleshooting" I have found that the drone will connect to everything, however it is completely unresponsive and says that it is disconnected. Even though the camera is feeding video to my phone, as well as gimble is keeping the camera stable and smooth while I pick up the drone.

I have tried to connect to the DJI program on my PC. My PC discovered the device, however the program is not seeing it to let me reset the firmware. Any ever have this issue?!?!?
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC and redownload it using the link below? Once you successfully redownload the software, please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. You may also try to sync all your flight records and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your phone to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2021-7-10
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

I don't know what might be the problem here
2021-7-11
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried contacting DJI Customer Support?
2021-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules