BEWARE DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE
1385 11 2015-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luniticvic
lvl.1

United States

DONT BUY THE NEW PHANTOM 3 IF YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING YOUR SELF. I JUST GOT MY NEW P3 AND HAVE HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS. TRIED TO CONTACT CUST. SER. AND BETWEEN PHONE AND CHAT PAGE I WAS ON HOLD 1.5 HRS AND NEVER GOT THROUGH. TRIED TO CALL AGAIN 3 TIME IN 2 DAYS AND THIS IS THE MESSAGE YOU GET.'' WERE TO BUSY TO ANSWER OUR PHONES CALL BACK LATER''   REALLY DJI REALLY.   DJI YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A DISGRACE. NOW THEY WONT EVEN RESPOND TO EMAILS.   THEY ARE SHIPPING THESE UNITS WITH OUTDATED FIRMWARE AND BUGS IN THE PILOT APP AND THEN WONT HELP THEIR CUSTOMERS . YET THEY DO MONITER THESE FORUMS AND DELETE POSTS LIKE THIS. TO BAD THEY CANT USE THAT TIME TO HELP THEIR CUSTOMERS.  NOW THEY TELL ME THE PROBLEMS ARE WITH THE NEW TABLET I BOUGHT AND THEIR ENGINIERS SAY ITS NOT COMPATABLE YET ITS ONE THEY LIST ON THEIR DOWNLOAD PAGE.  WHAT A GIANT PAIN IN THE ASS
2015-7-23
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

Maybe you can ask here. I am sure you can get help here. There are a lot helpful people here. Coming here and yelling may not get the results you want.

BTW...  This is a hobby and there is some DIY that is needed...
2015-7-23
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

dont blame a company when you cant do your own research
2015-7-23
Use props
tnhwyman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

Sorry to hear your troubles, but as I read, (you just got it)  You have come to the right place for help if you will accept it, but bashing dji in the process here in their forum most likely will hinder this forum's desire to help you. Rather than bash dji, explain what problems in detail you are having without your cap lock key engaged.
2015-7-23
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

Hi,

Watch a couple of Phantom 3 introduction Videos, read the Manual, search in the Forum here to find solution related to your problems.
One resource can be helpful fur a issue i have understood by reading your text.
https://hypixel.net/threads/watc ... he-right-way.219194

2015-7-23
Use props
lvl.4

United States

kairkyo161 Posted at 2015-7-24 00:55

Yeah, you can blame a company for their response to their customers and actions.  This is a BS statement.
2015-7-23
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

CALM DOWN.  SELL YOUR P3 ON EBAY AND FIND ANOTHER HOBBY.
2015-7-23
Use props
mixedmindz
New

United States

there is no reason to calm down. DJI support is practically non-existent.
I have a blown ESC I'd be happy to fix it myself if they'd let me purchase the part.
I haven't seen my P3 in 7 weeks, and DJI has no update for me.
and does not respond or update my zendesk ticket.
and every time I've tried calling them since I first got the P3 (preorder) the phones have either been broken or just plain programmed to hang up on you.
with a proprietary $1300 platform that touts 24hr support this is not acceptable.
P3 is a great product. but their support/CS is the worst I've ever seen.
I probably will ebay this if I ever see it again and buy a 3DR.
but that would require some sort of response from DJI, which I'm not holding my breath for.
2015-7-23
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

DJI customer service isn't bad, it's non existent.  From time of order until the finally decide to ship you the Phantom, you're pretty much on your own.

The forum regulars try to answer questions, but you have to at least put some effort in to see if the same question has been asked before.

I have zero tolerance for poor service. If you sell a product and then can't or won't support it, give it up and find another business to be in. Don't bother looking for a manual for the DJI Pilot app, because it doesn't exist.

Presently we're waiting close to 4 weeks for a firmware fix of the last firmware fix. The Pilot app, 1.2.0 isn't as good as the previous version, imo. Now we have the Phantom arm/body cracks which require sending in your unit for a minimum of two months.

Ask away, but do us all a favor, lose the CAPS key. Most of us understand your frustrations, but the caps key will get you ignored.
2015-7-23
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

Right.  leave luniticvic v1.0 at home. Let's hear from lessthanluniticvic.    It is wicked frustrating dealing with the short comings of the DJI CS. This is a community of fixers and helpers.  Let's hear what the issue is.  You'll like working with the community far more than DJI.
2015-7-23
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

kairkyo161 Posted at 2015-7-24 00:55

Spoken like a true Jackass!
2015-7-24
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you checkout the name of the guy who started this thread? Says a lot in and of itself.
There is a lot of help on these forums, from people who have already had whatever is ailing his quad. But that isn't what he/she wants.
Anyway speak up luniticvic, we are listening.
2015-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules