(Solved) Focus setting
1429 10 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

On the dji fly app camera setting for dji air 2s when i try to change from MF to AF it keeps reverting back to MF which makes my video footage unusable because the camera keeps ajusting the focus, has anyone got a solution for me how to keep the setting on AF constantly, i have add a video to show the way the settings behave
2021-7-10
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, kindly please have a test flight after you reinstall the app and check if you can change the focus in mid-flight. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-10
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 20:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, kindly please have a test flight after you reinstall the app and check if you can change the focus in mid-flight. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi DJI Paladin thanks for the response, I have reinstalled the app and connected up to the AC, by default the DJI fly app on my Android device  focus setting is in MF but if I let the AC sit for a few minutes it auto chances to AF mode, I don’t understand why this happens, so when I’m preparing for flight I will need to wait a few minutes  for this auto change over from MF to AF before starting flight and recording footage
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

FlanniganFlyer Posted at 7-11 11:40
Hi DJI Paladin thanks for the response, I have reinstalled the app and connected up to the AC, by default the DJI fly app on my Android device  focus setting is in MF but if I let the AC sit for a few minutes it auto chances to AF mode, I don’t understand why this happens, so when I’m preparing for flight I will need to wait a few minutes  for this auto change over from MF to AF before starting flight and recording footage

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm what DJI Fly app version are you in right now? please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-12
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-12 02:44
Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm what DJI Fly app version are you in right now? please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi DJI Paladin my fly app version is 1.4.8 i have attached a screen record of the issue when the AC is in flight and i'm trying to change the MF to AF https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqribx ... ecord_Trim.mp4?dl=0
2021-8-26
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Can anyone help me with this issue, I patiently persevere before taking to flight with my Air 2s to change the focus from MF to AF on the DJI fly app, eventually I get it but once I take off and start recording the setting will change back to MF by itself, I’m at the end off my tether all my footage is unusable because of this, I’ve posted a couple of videos above in this thread, any advise would be grateful, all software and firmware is the latest
2021-8-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Solved sent footage and log  files  into DJI there engineers determined the issue was hardware fault with the camera, the unit has been shipped in for repair.
2021-10-27
Use props
Junoctal
lvl.1
Thailand

I have 100% the same problem and found this old post when searching the internet. May I ask what kind of repair was made exactly? Replacement of the camera module?
1-23 20:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Junoctal Posted at 1-23 20:27
I have 100% the same problem and found this old post when searching the internet. May I ask what kind of repair was made exactly? Replacement of the camera module?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are also using the DJI Air 2s? Please upload the image or video files showing the issue via Google Drive so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-23 21:30
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Junoctal Posted at 1-23 20:27

Junoctal that's correct the whole camera module was replace, fortunately my air 2s was still under warranty,  i was constantly thinking the issue was something i was doing wrong like not choosing the right settings but it was a faulty unit, i suggest you open i ticket with dji and have some short video clips and log files to post or send them, they can be very accommodating when it comes to factory faulty units,  hope this helps you get back to joyful flights soon.
1-24 06:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules