879 10 2021-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

here is my post
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=245499

25 days into this and this is getting beyond a joke. The repair centre havent even received the DJI Pockt 2.

Surley someone can intervene and get this addressed???
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi SLIKA68, I am sorry for any difficulties you encountered, rest assured, I am here and will do my best to help. As per checking, the tracking number of your case indicated that the label was created by no other progress, which means the shipping company has not received the package.
May I know if you used the provided shipping label for sending the unit back to us? If so, please provide the drop-off receipt to us, we will arrange for the logistics department to help.
Please let me know if you shipped the unit on your own, please provide the tracking number to me as well.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-7-11
Use props
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-11 01:20
Hi SLIKA68, I am sorry for any difficulties you encountered, rest assured, I am here and will do my best to help. As per checking, the tracking number of your case indicated that the label was created by no other progress, which means the shipping company has not received the package.
May I know if you used the provided shipping label for sending the unit back to us? If so, please provide the drop-off receipt to us, we will arrange for the logistics department to help.
Please let me know if you shipped the unit on your own, please provide the tracking number to me as well.

Hi Susan

Thanks for your reply.
I didn't use the shipping label from UPS as the parcel was sent the day before I received it -which I have argued that this is confusing and that this has caused the issue as I had to send the parcel and pay the postage (£31!!!). I have asked for a refund which DJI have refused. I think that is pretty poor service to be fair. DJI have stated that I didn't need to post it yet I don't have DJI care so that is again confusing.

My tracking info is:
CP710844411GB  parcelforce worldwide

I hope you can help as this is really testing my patience.

Regards

2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SLIKA68 Posted at 7-11 02:34
Hi Susan

Thanks for your reply.

My deepest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Surely, this is not the DJI experience we want you to feel, but please understand the repair policies. According to the tracking numbers you have provided, the parcel hasn't been handed over to our factory yet.  Please contacts the logistics company because it has been stuck in the customs as from 28th of June. Thanks for your cooperation.
2021-7-11
Use props
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-11 20:32
My deepest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Surely, this is not the DJI experience we want you to feel. but please understand our policies and use our shipping label provided by us next time, so we could following all the procedures and guarantee the quality of the service. According to the tracking numbers you have provided, the parcel hasn't been handed over to our factory yet.  Please contacts the logistics because it has been stuck in the customs as from 28th of June. Thanks for your cooperation.

I don't think I understand your reply.

I have contacted parcelforce twice who say the parcel is ready to collect. They said this was the case 2 weeks ago.  Dji repair centre says its waiting paperwork before they can collect it.

Who is logistics???

And someone really needs to clarify if a customer who DOES NOT have DJI care as a service plan gets a UPS label because your website says that if this is the case the customer has to send it themselves..... Yet this was not true as I got sent a UPS label AFTER I had posted the camera which would have avoided this process. Seems no one at DJI is prepared to address this. Its just an apology that this has been my experience and your suggestion to us it next time.

Please clarify what you mean by contacting logistics.

Regards
2021-7-11
Use props
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

SLIKA68 Posted at 7-11 22:34
I don't think I understand your reply.

I have contacted parcelforce twice who say the parcel is ready to collect. They said this was the case 2 weeks ago.  Dji repair centre says its waiting paperwork before they can collect it.

Hi

I have been in touch with Parcelforce and they insist this package has been cleared for collection and cannot understand why the parcel hasn't been collected.
They have also told me that there is a time limit on how long the parcel will be held which is 15 days.
This means there is a risk this parcel will be sent back to me because DJI haven't collected it.

I look forward to your response.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SLIKA68 Posted at 7-12 00:48
Hi

I have been in touch with Parcelforce and they insist this package has been cleared for collection and cannot understand why the parcel hasn't been collected.

Hi there, May we confirm the tracking number is correct? It showed the item has been handed over to customs. Please check it, thank you.
2021-7-12
Use props
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yes this is the shipping number.
I understand that the customs have sent a letter but don't understand how long it takes to get the letter and action it.

Here is confirmation of the tracking ID:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18aC2qJvrv99UkMHY3ihgcxuxENAZWfE-/view?usp=sharing

2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SLIKA68 Posted at 7-12 02:05
Yes this is the shipping number.
I understand that the customs have sent a letter but don't understand how long it takes to get the letter and action it.

Hi there, sorry that the link you shared needs an access code to open. Could you share an open link for us to better assist? Thank you.
2021-7-12
Use props
SLIKA68
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Here you go
IMG_20210712_110134.jpg
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thanks for the information. Once we collect the item then we will update an email to you. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules