2267 3 2021-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenna C
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

I am trying to stream live from my mavic pro 2 and when I get the point 'go live once you are logged into youtube' I try to sign into my google account - I get the "DJI GO 4 app wants to use google.com to sign in.  I hit continue and choose my account and then I get  "the app is blocked as it tried to access sensitive information info from you google account.....Google blocked this access.  

How do I allow access so I can stream to youtube?  Is there something I need to set up in youtube?  I know this should be easy.  I've seen so many others do it.  What setting do I need to change and where?

Many thanks,
2021-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure if you have the same problem as me,  but the YouTube rules changed a while ago so you now have to have 1000's of subscribers before you can livestream.    As only only have a few hundred m no longer able to do this.
2021-7-12
Use props
Jenna C
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-12 01:52
Not sure if you have the same problem as me,  but the YouTube rules changed a while ago so you now have to have 1000's of subscribers before you can livestream.    As only only have a few hundred m no longer able to do this.

Wow - OK I did not know that.  Thank you.  
2021-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jenna C Posted at 7-12 04:15
Wow - OK I did not know that.  Thank you.

no probs Jenna.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules