Issue with stabilization
1179 5 2021-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PAT555
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,

I am facing an issue with my Osmo Mobile 3. When I start filming stabilization suddenly stops and the mobile kind of falls down (same as it is before turning it on). I have to start from the beginning every time it happens but it does not happen every time I film. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks and best regards,
Pat
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2021-7-13
Use props
PAT555
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello Stephen,

It is an Iphone 12 Pro MAX.
2021-7-13
Use props
PAT555
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 02:57
Hello there Pat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

Hi Stephen. Any feedback on the below?

Thanks and best regards,
Patricia
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PAT555 Posted at 7-19 22:57
Hi Stephen. Any feedback on the below?

Thanks and best regards,

Hi there Patricia. Thank you for the reply and for giving us the model of the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro Max ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application as well while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_nbtZmi2nOO6q
New

Argentina

Hi there. I have an iphone SE (2020), does osmo mobile work with that iphone?
I bought the osmo 3 yesterday. But the arm with the 3 motors behaves strangely. The mobile only turns when moving the guimbal, and it does not stabilize since when I am filming the phone it turns or it does not stay still.
tanks
Virginia
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules