707 6 2021-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrograph
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2348100 ft
  • >>>
Austria

On July 2nd I hiked around the Fagradalsfjall volcano. In the morning all lava had been gone from the crater, some people even declared the eruption was finished, but during the day the activity picked up and I was able to witness some magnificient views of the crater boiling with lava and streams of lava flowing down into Meradalir and Nathagi valley.  At one point the drone overheated, and after landing I saw that the heat had left it's mark by partially melting some parts of the drone.
2021-7-13
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Cool. I guess the drone gave you a message and you were able to steer it away before anything really bad happened.
2021-7-13
Use props
astrograph
lvl.3
  • >>>
Austria

Depp Posted at 7-13 06:03
Cool. I guess the drone gave you a message and you were able to steer it away before anything really bad happened.

yes, suddenly an error message appeared, that the CPU got too high, and that the drone will return to home immediately.

After I landed it I saw a blister on the downward facing sensor, some damage to the cover of the LED light and the chassis next had some extra bubbles to it.
2021-7-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage. Its especially nice to see the behind the scenes of the visit too, not just the volcano shots.
2021-7-13
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

impressive video!
2021-7-17
Use props
astrograph
lvl.3