1518 1 2021-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MotoFish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272858 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

It’s a shame that my first post is not a more positive one. I sent my mini 2 off to be replaced after accidentally hitting a branch and landing in the water.

DJI with all due respect we’re pretty quick with sending out a replacement, within a week. However as you can guess from the title the courier lost the parcel.

I have contacted DJI support and they say they are investigating it. It’s been three weeks now and UPS have admitted liability that they have lost the drone. So I don’t understand how much investigating is needed.

Has anyone got any idea how long this may take?

I can’t understand why they can’t just send out a replacement upon learning that UPS have lost he drone.

Had this been any other company such as Amazon then a replacement would have been sent without delay.

Cheers for reading

Simon
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered in your case. I was able to pull up the case number indicated. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our designated team, and seek a follow-up. Thank you for your patience.
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules