DJI Mavic Pro Ipad 10 IOS 14.6 connection problem
363 2 2021-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farlandez
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Hi,

I'm new to this DJI community, I would like to say "Hi" to everyone, and I am looking forward to gaining from the huge amount of information here and hopefully help others along the way.
I haven't used my Mavic Pro for 20/25 days, after updating my iPad's IOS 14.6 yesterday, my Mavic is no longer connecting. What could be the problem? Can anyone please help me?
Thanks in advance!
2021-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Farlandez. Welcome to DJI Forum and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application and kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic ) where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

2021-7-14
Use props
Farlandez
lvl.1

United States

Hello Stephen. Thanks for your warm welcome and reply to me. Okay, I will uninstall and reinstall, in the meantime, I've downloaded the pdfs. I will read that carefully. I will come back to you after finish all processes. Thanks again for helping me.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules