DJI mini 2 remote ONLY RTH question
355 3 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeT
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI2 mini 2 with the updates. Yesterday i was flying using my IPHONE, I triggered the RTH feature on my phone using the app. As the drone was coming home, the phone died! The drone hoovered overhead and never autolanded. I pressed the RTH feature on the remote, and nothing happened. I had to land manually.
Question:
IF I fly the drone ONLY with the remote, and use the Remote RTH feature...
1) How long do I press this button? (I see it has a pause feature too)
2) Will the remote beep continuosly after the RTH is triggered as the phone does?
3) WIll it autoland?

Thank you!

2021-7-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... wrong forum!  

For the mini 2 there is an extra section, at DJI ...
2021-7-15
Use props
MikeT
lvl.1

United States

frankymusik Posted at 7-15 10:13
... wrong forum!  

For the mini 2 there is an extra section, at DJI ...

I understand but I can't find how to post on that section. When I go to that forum, I click on "NEW THREAD". When I look at the sections to post on, none of them say DJI mini 2....although I do see that section when I search. If u can help me navigate to that section to post, I would appreciate it ..thank u .
2021-7-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

MikeT Posted at 7-16 03:55
I understand but I can't find how to post on that section. When I go to that forum, I click on "NEW THREAD". When I look at the sections to post on, none of them say DJI mini 2....although I do see that section when I search. If u can help me navigate to that section to post, I would appreciate it ..thank u .

See picture...

Topic-Type=Mavic

Topic-Type=Mavic
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules