Accessories for sale
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaynlindz
New

United States

So, I bought our Vision 2  Plus last fall & LOVE IT. Last week, went on vacation & well...now I have a bunch of extra stuff LOL. I went flying over a lake, videoing some birds on the lake. Alert went off, I hit the return home & it never made it. Its SLEEPIN WIT DA FISHES! My loss...can be YOUR gain! Since DJI no longer makes them, I can't replace the Vision 2 Plus. (don't want to buy used cause you never know what you are getting) So, we will buy a Phantom 3...but NONE of our stuff is usable for it. So, what I have is: High Performance Resin case (custom fut for phantom 2) 2 5200 mAh (LiPo High Performance battery) 11.1 V batteries (about 2 hours TOTAL flight time on each), wall charger, remote control with WiFi extender & phone holder on it. Basically, the ONLY thing that ever took a beatin was the drone. The batteries are marked A & C (b was on the drone when it went for a swim) so I knew which battery was used. They were rotated & left uncharged for times the drone sat (which was pretty often). Like I said, my loss is your gain. Make an offer & we can go with Paypal to make sure we are both safe on this type transaction. Make an offer (but be serious please) for the whole thing. I really dont want to do piece by piece or I would put it on EBAY.  Thanks for your time
2015-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules