Mimo app shows incorrectly a battery red
1094 4 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robje
lvl.1

Netherlands

I've the OM4 just a couple of days, and have it tried for a bit. Until now, I've had 2 or 3 times that the Mimo app shows a red battery icon for the gimbal, while the gimbal itselfs shows 2 white dots. After switching off and on again, its back to normal. What is wrong with the gimbal/mimo? Because, it suddenly won't respond to the 'record' button. Which is really frustrating when you think its recording while its not.
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-16
Use props
Robje
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 20:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi, I did what you suggested, but no luck. Several times during last summer it failed which is really frustrating
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Robje Posted at 9-27 02:32
Hi, I did what you suggested, but no luck. Several times during last summer it failed which is really frustrating

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Robje
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 23:42
We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

iPhone 11
(latest update installed)
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules