Paid for repair but wasn't repaired
785 1 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RamsayTS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 846706 ft
United Kingdom

I had a faulty controller for an inspire 2. The radio quality was reported as 'Poor' no matter if the drone was next to the controller or a few metres away. The video signal would break up after about 20metres distance. I tried a different controller from a friend which worked fine, i tried my controller on the friends inspire 2 and i had the exact same issues. It is obvious there was an issue with the controller.

I created a repair case ( CAS-6578421-D3W6M1 ), i have no refresh so packaged the item, paid postage and sent it away. I was charged 139.76 Euro to repair and to send back the unit which i paid.

After it was returned it appeared to be a completely different controller, it looked newer but i didn't mind as long as it worked. Unfortunately, it is suffering the exact same problem, again i tried it on my friends inspire 2 and it was faulty, i tried my friends controller on my inspire 2 and it worked fine.

Why have i paid over 160 Euro in shipping and repairs just to have the exact same issue?

I'm lucky i have access to a friends controller as i rely on the Inspire 2 for work and it's a very busy period.

I don't think it fair that i have to pay for shipping again for it to be repaired properly?

Who can i contact about this?

2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are deeply sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to update the remote controllers’ firmware with the latest firmware? By the way, could you record the issue and upload the video to us for better assist? Thanks for your response.
2021-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules