Connection Lost with IOS 14.6
898 8 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549948 ft

Germany

Today I have done 2 Flights. After a few Minutes during every flight, the connection between the Flightcontroler and DJI GO 4 App was lost. The Connection between the Flightcontroler and the Drohne (Mavic pro) was still ok. I have checked the Cable and the plug. All are ok.
I used an old Iphone 6 with IOS 12.4.5 up to 2 days earlier. There were no problems with the Iphone 6.
Please can I get help, because no connection during a Flight is very dangerous..

Thanks a lot in advance

2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists? Also, could you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it here for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA
lvl.1

Germany

sorry for my late Answer, but I was in holiday for a few days. So yesterday I went toanother place and I had the same problem. At the end of the second flight connection between the Flightcontroler and the IphoneX was lost. I made a Photo with my second handy.. please excuse the reflection in the photo..
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA Posted at 7-25 23:59
sorry for my late Answer, but I was in holiday for a few days. So yesterday I went toanother place and I had the same problem. At the end of the second flight connection between the Flightcontroler and the IphoneX was lost. I made a Photo with my second handy.. please excuse the reflection in the photo..[view_image][view_image]

Hi there, as per the DJI GO 4 app, there are parameters displayed on the app, which means the connection between the controller and DJI GO 4 app is normal.
In your case, please try to relink the drone and controller, and try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone and controller via DJI Assistant 2, try to remove the SD card and restart the drone and check again.
If the issue persists, you can send the drone back to us for further confirmation.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-7-27
Use props
djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA
lvl.1

Germany

Hi there, and sorry but on the Picture you can see that the connection between the app and the Flight-Controller is interrupted. See the Comment in the Picture..

And sorry the connection was lost during the Flight.. (See my first Comment) and it is impossible to relink the drone and Controller during the flight.
The connection between the Drone and the Flight-Controller was ok. But the Connection between the Flightcontroler and the IphoneX was lost. And this only happens with the Iphone X. I have no Problem's with the old Iphone 6S and IOS 12.. So may be, that's a Problem with IOS14..
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA Posted at 7-28 00:43
Hi there, and sorry but on the Picture you can see that the connection between the app and the Flight-Controller is interrupted. See the Comment in the Picture..
[view_image]

Thanks for the clarification. May I know if you replug the cable between the mobile device and the remote controller, will they work again? Could you please check if the app on your iPhone X is the latest version? If no, please update the app and test it again. And you may also reinstall the app for a test.
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA
lvl.1

Germany

Thanks for your quick answer..
So the app should be the latest one . Here the Versioninformation DJI GO 4 v4.3.42 (4381)
I didnt replug the cable between the mobile device and the Flightcontroler after connectionlost. But next time I`ll try this.

Can you pleas tell my, whats about the previous Flight-Data after reinstalling the App?
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA Posted at 7-28 02:20
Thanks for your quick answer..
So the app should be the latest one . Here the Versioninformation DJI GO 4 v4.3.42 (4381)
I didnt replug the cable between the mobile device and the Flightcontroler after connectionlost. But next time I`ll try this.

You can synchronize the flight data to your account before you uninstall the app. After you install the app again, you can synchronize the data again. You can also connect your phone to the computer and export the files.
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_ZFIpIzUlpGmA
lvl.1

Germany

sorry for my late Answer. In the meantime I have reinstalled the App. But i didn't have any success with it. During the flight, the app keeps losing the connection to the controller. After replug the cable, the Connection is ok. I'm almost sure this is a software problem.
Can you please check this?
Thank you very much in advance..
2021-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules