Stupid question but.....
741 20 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1stUFO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221594 ft
United States

With dji, I don't know what to expect anymore. Will this thing work in Europe? Got it in US. Or will it restrict take off?
2021-7-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It will work anywhere in the world.
They all do and always have.

2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Here in California there are so many no fly zones you can't take off in most places so I don't know wtf your talking about
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there. Don't worry, the drone won't be restricted to take off by the said concern. However, you may pay attention to the local rules and restrictions and check the GEO map system by the below link to verify whether the place has been restricted or not: https://www.dji.com/au/flysafe/g ... ip8-CypaISP7fKYE8g. In these Zones, which appear red the DJI GO app, users will be prompted with a warning, and flight is prevented. If you believe you have the authorization to operate in a Restricted Zone, please contact flysafe@dji.com or Online Unlocking.
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

In confused.... You just said that it's not a broblem and then a second later you said it may be a problem and it can restrict taking off and then I need to get authorization. So which one is it?!
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Can someone in here answer this one, please? I am done with dji help. Worthless IDIOTS!
2021-7-19
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

The drone can physically fly anywhere in the world, no matter where you purchased it, but regulations for drones vary from country to country.
2021-7-19
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

OK, the AC WILL fly/operate anywhere in the world, but it will/may "automatically drop into CE transmission mode" (vs FCC mode here in the states)
That means that you may experience "reduced" flight distances, as in the output has been reduced for the CE zones of the world.

Now as to the flight restriction concerning airspace: that is another movie.
You have to start understanding the airspace and how they are regulated in the respective countries...
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Of coarce phisicaly it can. I'm asking about software restricting the flight. And the answer is, depends on where you are. Thanks so much guys
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Phuk dji. They are the only ones doing this BS. It is insane hassle and I'll be flying something else in the future. PS.... PHUK the FAA too
2021-7-19
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

1stUFO Posted at 7-19 04:25
Can someone in here answer this one, please? I am done with dji help. Worthless IDIOTS!

DJI wants to be "safe" and make this No Fly zones. You can unlock them manually from their site.
Is stupid as we fly and also we are responsible about what we do, AUTEL understood it and have only warnings and no BANNED areas....DJI was dissapointing for everyone as it forces you to send in Comunist Country info that is not OK to be sent there, like authorisations from Ministry of Deffence and so on....
I will also switch to AUTEL 2 PRO 6K, even if I like A2S from DJI, is not normal to send all data in China...
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Everying is made there and it's why everything is garbage now. Scum bag rats.
2021-7-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 7-19 05:10
DJI wants to be "safe" and make this No Fly zones. You can unlock them manually from their site.
Is stupid as we fly and also we are responsible about what we do, AUTEL understood it and have only warnings and no BANNED areas....DJI was dissapointing for everyone as it forces you to send in Comunist Country info that is not OK to be sent there, like authorisations from Ministry of Deffence and so on....
I will also switch to AUTEL 2 PRO 6K, even if I like A2S from DJI, is not normal to send all data in China...

DJI was dissapointing for everyone as it forces you to send in Comunist Country info that is not OK to be sent there, like authorisations from Ministry of Deffence and so on....
That's fascinating but completely false.
2021-7-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

1stUFO Posted at 7-19 05:16
Everying is made there and it's why everything is garbage now. Scum bag rats.

What are the great consumer drones made in America like ? Sounds like you could swallow yourself whole….
2021-7-19
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Phuk consumer.... Commercial is where its at. Swallow that
2021-7-19
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Labroides Posted at 7-19 05:41
DJI was dissapointing for everyone as it forces you to send in Comunist Country info that is not OK to be sent there, like authorisations from Ministry of Deffence and so on....
That's fascinating but completely false.

Realy? How do you think we can unlock the zones here? With approvals...We don't have same methods like other countries...Only Min. of Defence is giving this approvals.
2021-7-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

1stUFO Posted at 7-19 14:38
Phuk consumer.... Commercial is where its at. Swallow that

Idiot why buy a air2s if your interested in commercial. It sounds like your all mouth and no trousers ….
2021-7-20
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

I got it so my wife can fly it on our trip and for tracking when out doing sports/activities. Thanks so much for your support
2021-7-30
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Well, we were trying to help, and all we got back from you is general gruff.
You asked 2 to 3 questions, we've answered them, and it either seems that you don't understand the answer(s),
Or just looking for an argument.....
Do yourself a favor, read the manual, and watch some vids on youtube for your specific AC and learn from there.
Other than that, that's about all we can do.
The rest is up to you.
Period...
2021-7-30
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. I really appreciate all your help. Your the best!!
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules