Samsung 64gb micro SDXC UHS-I Card not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aLeXgIxMoRoCkOj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought this from amazon (recommended by mostly DJI Phantom 3 owners) a Samsung 64gb micro SDXC UHS-1 card.  I format it using the dji pilot apps.  When recording or taking pictures the icon on the dji pilot apps just spins and spins.  it will record video for 1-2 second then it will stop and then again it will record starting at 6-7 seconds then it will stop?

I can read the data from any workstation on an OS as well.  I can also play the video or picture it took from the dji pilot app as well.

Am I missing something here?

any advise is highly appreciated.

jOjO
2015-7-24
Use props
innovativethink
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I use that, did not need to format and it worked fine.
2015-7-24
Use props
aLeXgIxMoRoCkOj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11699 ft
  • >>>
United States

innovativethink Posted at 2015-7-24 21:57
I use that, did not need to format and it worked fine.

i ordered from amazon but it took 3 weeks to get here and just realize it came all the way from china...maybe an imitation...
2015-7-24
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

There are lot of fake memory and batteries on EBay and Amazon these days.  Just send it back to Amazon they should sort it out and ban the seller.
2015-7-24
Use props
nickvh
New

United States

im also getting random results from genuine cards - the only one that works well is the original I1 16GB card.  I have same card but t64GB version and sometimes it records other times it does not.  Ive also tried the fastest Sandisk known to man and those are even worse - record fine locally but then in the air stop randomly and end up with corrupt files and i can no longer reformat in the camera but i can in the laptop.
2015-8-20
Use props
spheasant1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Highly suspect you have a 'fake' card.  I have been bitten by this before as well for parts sent from China.   I use two Samsung 64GB micro SDXC cards and have had no issues.

I, too, bought them from amazon, but ensured is was amazon selling it that used PRIME shipping!

Right now you can buy this card for $20.94 from the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Cl ... ywords=samsung+64gb
2015-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules