Cannot Restore Flight Records
648 1 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11670 ft

United States

I have been having issues with video lag between my Phantom 4 and the DJI Go 4 app on my iPad mini. I decided to erase the iPad back to factory and reinstall the DJI app. Before I did this I made sure to sync the Flight Records (did this several times just to be sure). I also copied the FlightRecords data folder out of the iPad onto my desktop. I had over 3 years of flight records recorded in the app.

After resetting the iPad and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 app, now my flight records are empty (except for 2 test flights). I tried to sync again but nothing will sync back. I have talked to DJI support with no luck. I can use the DJI Assistant to recover flight logs, but I need the data back in the app.

I tried moved the saved FlightRecords folder back into the iPad in the DJI app folder, but this did not work.

If the point of the Flight Record sync is to copy the flight data to the could, then why will it not sync back to the device after a reinstall of the app?

I'm running out of things to try and I really don't want to think about the fact that all of that data is gone!

Please help me to recover my historic flight records.
2021-7-20
Use props
Samron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11670 ft

United States

Also - I noticed that my DJI profile only shows 11670 ft and level 1 - but yesterday I had over 700,000 ft and was level 37!
2021-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules