448 6 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677031 ft
United States

Hi All,
I have a new Air 2S, and am having an intermittent problem when powering up.  When I turn on the drone it sometimes will turn on but not blink, in which case the controller will not connect.  Then I have to shut it down and turn it on again.  Usually on attempt #2 it comes on and beeps, but sometimes it takes 3 tries.  
Any ideas?

2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MikeMN. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please press the power button once , then press again, and hold for two seconds to turn the DJI Air 2S on or off for us to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-7-21
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen, the issue persists which is why I posted it here.  I'm familiar with how to turn the drone on and off, but the question is should I be concerned that it takes multiple tries for the lights to come on, and for it to beep & connect to the controller?  It does connect eventually, but almost always takes 2-3 attempts.  Controller and drone battery are fully charged.
2021-7-22
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

HI I have the exact same issue. Mine one time it does not power on the leds at all and other times and it starts the sequence of self check and it stays in three colours blinking does not go in yellow blink which is the connection with the remote.
And some times it needs two or more minutes to finish
2021-7-22
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
United States

Niknik - I sent a note in to DJI support, so I'll let you know what they say.  For me it is just a minor inconvenience, but if it is defective I'd like to know so it can be replaced - I bought it less than 30 days ago.
2021-7-22
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

MikeMN Posted at 7-22 10:48
Niknik - I sent a note in to DJI support, so I'll let you know what they say.  For me it is just a minor inconvenience, but if it is defective I'd like to know so it can be replaced - I bought it less than 30 days ago.

Let's see what DJI has to say about it
2021-7-22
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
United States

Niknik:  DJI support just said to upgrade firmware and try again which I had done before posting.  I was able to return my drone to the local retailer that sold it to me because it was within the 30 day return/exchange policy.  I now have a new one which seems to work just fine, with about 5-6 flights now connecting every time on the first try.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but FYI.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules