scam
692 4 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ropu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169633 ft
Spain

Hello, I bought my Mavic Air in 2018 and have had a lot of fun using it. Due to the pandemic and work I  used it in 2020 only 3 or 4 times. Now, I have more time and unfortunately got to know that this product has been discontinued. I only have two batteries and I think they won’t last a lot more. It means that once they die I will have to throw the drone in the trash because batteries are near impossible to get. Can you imagine having to change your car, your phone, your tv every 2 or 3 years because the manufacturer just cares about selling their newest models?
2021-7-22
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

Is it somehow DJI's problem that you don't use the drone.....
if you really got a problem, contact DJI, they are very nice and can offer help.
Get a life, baby
2021-7-22
Use props
Ropu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169633 ft
Spain

Jonatan.N Posted at 7-22 04:30
Is it somehow DJI's problem that you don't use the drone.....
if you really got a problem, contact DJI, they are very nice and can offer help.
Get a life, baby

It’s Dji’s problem that they don’t support and produce batteries for a product that is neither old nor cheap. Only because they want to sell new models and do not care about their customers. If you cannot see it... I have bad news for you.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the DJI Mavic Air battery is no longer available on our store website. You may try to click the link below for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2021-7-22
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

Ropu Posted at 7-22 07:14
It’s Dji’s problem that they don’t support and produce batteries for a product that is neither old nor cheap. Only because they want to sell new models and do not care about their customers. If you cannot see it... I have bad news for you.

Have you contacted DJI for this battery? Maybe they would have it even though it is not sold on DJI Store. They sometime have spare accessory for puchases when contacting their support
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules