Can't Update Precise Fly Safe Database P4 Pro+
2100 1 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markiemark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27598 ft

United States

I can't seem to get rid of the notice that I need to update the Precise Fly Safe Database on a P4 Pro+ I bought used.

Specifically, the downloading progress stays at 0%. I have left it sitting for 20 minutes and it hasn't downloaded at all. Just 0%.

Yes, I am connecting from the Small USB (micro) port on the controller to the Small USB (Micro) port on the aircraft. (However, it is an aftermarket OTG cable as I did not get the original OTG cable when I got the drone).

And yes, the Remote Controller is connected to the internet.

Additionally, I only get the message to update the Precise Fly Safe Database when WiFi is turned OFF and I connect the aircraft via radio connection. If I try to update, then it prompts me to turn WiFi on, which is what I do. And that's when i get the 0% downloading progress.

Oddly enough, if I turn WiFi ON before I turn on the aircraft, then I DON'T get the notice to update the Precise Fly Safe Database.

It's only when WiFi is turned off that I get the prompt to update the Precise Fly Safe Database.

I updated the firmware on the Remote Control by downloading the .bin file to an SD card and loading it locally.

I updated the firmware on the Aircraft by using the DJI Assitant 2 for Phantom.

Currently according to the DJI Go App on my Pro+ remote controller it says:

Precise Fly Safe Database version 1.00.01.09

Is that the most current version? When I check for updates in the App on the Pro+ controller it says I have the latest version?

Aircaft Firmware: 1.05.0600

Remote Controller App: Version 4.2.6

Help Please
2021-7-22
Use props
markiemark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27598 ft

United States

I suspect that my DJI Go 4 App might be out of date (it is version 4.2.6)
2021-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules