Balance - Roll Axis
608 3 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jakecalleja
lvl.1

Malta

Hi,

I've watched the tutorials on the DJI App and watched a couple of youtube videos, however, I still can't manage to balance the roll axis.

I've done every step however, I still can't balance it. I have the sony a7 mkiii and the 24-70mm f2.8 from Sigma.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to use this tomorrow.

Thank you
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jakecalleja, could you please tell us the model of your device? Please make sure that the camera and the lens are on the compatibility list to guarantee performance. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc And please try to balance it according to the video below to see if it works.
2021-7-24
Use props
jakecalleja
lvl.1

Malta

I have the Ronin SC, it is compatible with both camera and lens. I have finally managed to balance it after two days trying to figure it out. Now the gimbal is not working properly. Wherever I move it, the gimbal won't follow my directions unless I use the joystick which I have calibrated. Sometimes it decides to start drifting/moving by itself and I used the system calibration and horizontal calibration but it still did not work.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jakecalleja Posted at 7-24 21:57
I have the Ronin SC, it is compatible with both camera and lens. I have finally managed to balance it after two days trying to figure it out. Now the gimbal is not working properly. Wherever I move it, the gimbal won't follow my directions unless I use the joystick which I have calibrated. Sometimes it decides to start drifting/moving by itself and I used the system calibration and horizontal calibration but it still did not work.

May I know which mode you are using? Could you please provide us a video to check it further? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link here. And please also update the firmware to the latest and adjust the balance again, make sure the Power value is within +-5, and click Auto-Tune.
2021-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules