1901 6 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
g2gg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269738 ft
Romania

Hello,
Did you encounter this error while using quickshot mode on Spark?
I tried at different altitudine and got the same message.
C3EE8FFD-F29B-44F4-847B-CF2E5B3E89A7.jpeg
2021-7-27
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

Did you try moving the drone closer to the target? Go to an open field if you can, bring the drone to around 5 ft high, and 5 ft from you, and try a quickshot. I've only had high altitude issues when the drone was around 50 feet above the target, and greater. Also, I can't tell if you have GPS signal, but I believe you need GPS to do a quickshot. I can't test the theory right now since my drone drowned, and DJI is in the process of finding a new Spark to send me, but I have done quite a lot of quickshots with different parameters over the last 2 weeks, right before my drone sank. I've only had a height issue once, when the drone was, as I said, a good 50'-100' above the target.
2021-7-27
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion, i ve tried already all the distances and tes i had GPS
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there g2gg. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please ensure that you have the right procedure when using the DJI Spark's QuickShot. For reference kindly please check this DJI tutorial video on DJI Tutorials - Spark - Quickshots. Thank you.

2021-7-27
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

Hello DJIStephen,
Did you encounter this kind of problem in the past?
I read that it might be related to a video encoder or a graphic chipset problem, it might be true?
2021-7-27
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

Hello,

1)I have reinstalled the DJI GO4 application
2)I have reset the spark to factory using dji assistant
3)I have reflashed the latest firmware version available for spark

Every time i try to drag a box or tap on the screen to select a subject i get a red rectangle that says "Aircraft too high".
I also have an older Spark with broken Gimbal. IS a good idea to try to replace the motherboard?

The problem did not disappear. I think is related to something hardware?
Distance/GPS/altitude does not make any difference, I ve tried using all kind of combinations.

I found a similar post but im not sure about what solution was ther either
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=148015
2021-7-29
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

Hello, any suggestions?
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced