RC does not connect to the drone
457 3 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subrat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229150 ft
Germany

Hello,I partially damaged my DJI Mavi Air RC as it fell off from my car, while not in operation.
After which, It sometimes establishes connection with the drone and most of the times just keeps beeping and fails to connect.

While connected, and the drone is in the air, it does not capture the video, though it responds to the joysticks and keeps navigating. So, it looks like there are certain functionality not working.
Would you suggest a repair or purchasing a spare one?
if so, how much would the RC cost and is it possible to buy a used one from any sources?
Will appreciate some insights in it.
Would also like to know what are the repair costs like from the DJI authorised/unauthorised repair shops, for instance in Germany.
I live in Mannheim area in Germany
Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards,

Subrat

2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Subrat. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue in connecting your DJI Mavic Air remote controller to your DJI Mavic Air Drone and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said drone thoroughly. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-7-27
Use props
subrat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229150 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 19:45
Hello there Subrat. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue in connecting your DJI Mavic Air remote controller to your DJI Mavic Air Drone and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said drone thoroughly. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the response and the link.
I was wondering if I can order a new RC directly instead of requesting for a repair, as it would probably cost the same with a 50 Euro service fee.
WIll you be able to send a link where I can find a link to purchase spare parts, I seem to find none!
Thanks in advance
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

subrat Posted at 7-28 06:12
Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the response and the link.
I was wondering if I can order a new RC directly instead of requesting for a repair, as it would probably cost the same with a 50 Euro service fee.

Hi there subrat. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. You may try to check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI Mavic Air remote controller that you need is available. Thank you.
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules