Small map window
700 6 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Are you not irritated by the fact that the small map window does not keep up with the image shifting with the position of the drone?
2021-7-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, big time, i dont remember my P4P and the DJI Go app being like that
2021-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep me too.   
2021-7-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1, irritating to say the least.
2021-7-28
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I don’t have any faith in DJI doing anything. There has been other great ideas that have been submitted to them and they don’t do anything.
I would like to see the RTH height on the main screen right above or below the launch takeoff icon. That would ensure the pilot knows it is set at a safe height at a glance Incase it had been accidentally changed.
That would prevent a lot of crashes. But they don’t listen to us.
2021-7-29
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donut Michigan Posted at 7-29 10:56
I don’t have any faith in DJI doing anything. There has been other great ideas that have been submitted to them and they don’t do anything.
I would like to see the RTH height on the main screen right above or below the launch takeoff icon. That would ensure the pilot knows it is set at a safe height at a glance Incase it had been accidentally changed.
That would prevent a lot of crashes. But they don’t listen to us.

I suppose that is why they have now incorporated the important flight details such as that into the flight checklist section, I quite like that idea, its simple and easy to find, although the gimbal calibration should be under the camera section in my eyes. I suppose the rth height would be a bonus if it was on screen all the time, but they prob not done that as its only one press away now and does it not show automatically before flight anyway, I cant remember now lol
2021-7-29
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 7-29 19:02
I suppose that is why they have now incorporated the important flight details such as that into the flight checklist section, I quite like that idea, its simple and easy to find, although the gimbal calibration should be under the camera section in my eyes. I suppose the rth height would be a bonus if it was on screen all the time, but they prob not done that as its only one press away now and does it not show automatically before flight anyway, I cant remember now lol

I had one of those oh S—- moments when I forgot when I didn’t check before a  flight.
I had a funny feeling so I checked and I always have my RTH set at 125 feet.
For some unknown it was set at default.  I think that is a major reason for many crashes for newbies so that is why I have been pushing so hard the get the administrators here to push snd nuge DajI to get it put on the main screen because it’s so important.
Also the little map should be bigger.
I wish I was involved in the screen design. The engineers just don’t have common sense.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules