Pocket 2 keeps disconnecting to Mimo App
2178 3 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_peIelSV83K5p
lvl.1

United States

I downloaded the latest version of Mimo from DJI website based on the instructions in the app and deleted the version I got from Google Play.
I have the Creative combo (do-it-all-handled attached) with the extension rod attached to Pocket 2.  I have Android 9 installed on my Huawei 20p phone.DJI Pocket 2 keeps disconnecting every few minutes (sometimes more frequently) from Mimo App. Extremely disappointing. I don't want to use a cable since I paid extra for the creative edition.
Please advice.

2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? For example, the version of Mimo App or whether it connects properly when you deduct the extension rod? And could you please try to use the connector of Pocket 2 to connect with your phone?
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_peIelSV83K5p
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 19:43
Hello, there. Sorry for inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? For example, the version of Mimo App or whether it connects properly when you deduct the extension rod? And could you please try to use the connector of Pocket 2 to connect with your phone?

Hello,
1- I use Mimo App - v 1.5.20
2- When I use the phone connector directly attached to the phone, it does not disconnect.
3-  When I use the wireless mode "without" the extension rod, it does not disconnect.
So the issue seems to be happening when it is connected through the wireless mode and attached to the extension rod.
Please note: The frequency of this issue happening also changes. Sometimes it happens more frequently than before. So I assume some kind of wireless interference makes it more frequent.
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_peIelSV83K5p Posted at 7-29 05:48
Hello,
1- I use Mimo App - v 1.5.20
2- When I use the phone connector directly attached to the phone, it does not disconnect.

Hello, there. Could you please try the steps below:
1. Restart WiFi or reset your phone.
2. Move to another place with low WiFi interference to have a try.
3. Reinstall Mimo APP through our official website.
Link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
4. If the problem reoccurs, could you please record a video for us?
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules