805 2 2021-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrCooke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1299803 ft
Spain

Hi,

I noticed today that my app had not been updated since Nov'20. I changed my phone from a Galaxy S8 to a Galaxy S21 afyer that date and transferred all my installed apps. I had not checked since, but today I noticed and when I tried to update I saw that actually DJI fly app does not appear in Play store in my phone. Finally I have downloaded the APK from DJI and installed it, but this is a manual procedure and I would rather have automatic updates like I do have with all other apps. Why is this? Is it only happening with this model of phone?

Thanks
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DrCooke. Good day and thank you for your feedback. We are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please download DJI Fly application through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-7-29
Use props
DrCooke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1299803 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-29 00:19
Hello there DrCooke. Good day and thank you for your feedback. We are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please download DJI Fly application through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there.

Did what you said and I have been using the app as downloaded form the webpage as you said. I have suffered many inconvenients since then. About 50% of the times I use it, it fails to respond and won't allow me start or stop recording or take photos. More often than not I loose connection with the drone and it even returns home on its own due to signal lost. I have nearly crashed it twice due to these failures. I am thinking about asking for a refresh as I am not sure anymore whether it's drone's fault or app's. Compass requires callibration on every flight as well. Range is well below 1000m, signal is usually lost within 100-300 m
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules